kde 3.5.5

Mitch Thompson mitchthompson at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 14:00:35 UTC 2006

Harold Hartley wrote:

>I see the newer kde is out and wondering when kubuntu will have it ready
>to update for the dapper version or will they have us wait til edgy
>comes out.
>
>Harold

I upgraded Dapper/AMD64 this morning, but had a problem with kdenetwork.
A manual attempt showed this:

mitch at colossus:~$ sudo apt-get install kdenetwork
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

kdenetwork: Depends: kopete (>= 4:3.5.5-0ubuntu1~dapper1) but it is not
going to be installed
E: Broken packages

So, until the 3.5.5 version of Kopete is released, I can't install
kdenetwork...

--
 “People constantly speak of ‘the government’ doing this
 or that, as they might speak of God doing it. But the