firefox + logo

Robert Parker rlp1938 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:40:42 BST 2006

My thoughts,

On 10/12/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
> Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> >

> My thoughts exactly.  Come on debian, what the hell is the big deal with
> using the mozilla supplied artwork intact?  Inquiring minds would like
> to know.

A few years ago I joined the Debian developers mailing list to learn
about it with a view to being a Debian developer. After 6 months of
reading the anal stupidity that goes on there I decided that the
Debian project could do without me. Of course the majority of the guys
are tops, but the idiots seemed to have the floor at the time.

Bob
--
On any list, if X is the bandwidth wasted on off-topic posts, NX is
the bandwidth wasted on discussing the evils of off-topic posts where