Moving data between 2 PCs

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:43:24 UTC 2006

Thing drives me round the bend. I am trying to do this using a USB flash
memory and not LAN or easily moved harddisk etc. as I am on 2 laptops. And
rsync gave nothing (or I have not correctly figured out recursive - it
LOOKED like it copied but the files are not there). And trying to use Konqi
or Krusader I get permission nightmares.

Sinclair