Kubuntu Testing Team is born!

Martin B. necteno at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:51:20 UTC 2006

Hello everyone in kubuntu-users!
It's my pleasant duty to introduce to you the brand new Kubuntu Testing Team.

We are a group of experienced Kubuntu users who contribute to the
Kubuntu Project by testing new packages, upcoming releases and daily
CD builds. We also manage to have fun doing it :o) You can find more
about us at our wiki page: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuTesters or
you can contact us in person in the IRC channel #kubuntu-testers on freenode.

Since we're a brand new team we welcome new members heartily. The team
is open, there are no requirements for joining in, no programming
skills necessary. Just open the launchpad page at
https://launchpad.net/people/kubuntu-testers and hop in!

I look forward to all you new members!
  Martin Böhm