Is it possible to share HOME between Edgy and Dapper

Eduard eduard.bonet at upf.edu
Tue Oct 3 18:44:57 UTC 2006

Thilo Six wrote:
> Eduard wrote the following on 03.10.2006 17:54:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Can you please give me a url (or some key words) where i can find info
>> about the grub config, as you say.
>>

> Taken from /boot/grub/menu.lst:
> <---------------------------------------------------
> # menu.lst - See: grub(8), info grub, update-grub(8)
> #            grub-install(8), grub-floppy(8),
> #            grub-md5-crypt, /usr/share/doc/grub
> #            and /usr/share/doc/grub-doc/.
>
> HTH Thilo

Ok, thanks, but in my ignorance i am wondering whether i will have
problems when upgrading the kernel of my second ubuntu install (dapper
in my case). I imagine i will have two menu.lst files, the current one
for edgy and the new one for dapper, isn't it? Will entail this any
problem once i update my dapper kernel?