Q: replacement for kalbum?

Bry Melvin brymelvin at melvinart.com
Mon Oct 2 18:57:57 UTC 2006

Juan Carlos Torres <carlosdgtorres at gmail.com> wrote:SNIP
h ones to include in the album.

If you want to simply make HTML galleries from a directory, you could try
using Konqueror. Go to the directory that contains the images you want to
make into a gallery, the in the Tools menu, select Create Image Gallery. You
will be given some options, like what size you want the thumbnails to be.

Then you could just replicate the directory (with the images and the thumbs
folder, of course) on your web server.

This works well and simply....If you would like to see a sample of this....I used it for our local 4h website.

http://arivaca4h.melvinart.com

click on photo album

Bryann