I'm stumped

Hawkwind hawkwind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 03:30:04 UTC 2006

On 9/30/06, Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:03:31 -0500
> Hawkwind <hawkwind at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you notice, you only had 'multiverse' in one or two places.  I have
> > edited it for you and put multiverse where it needs to go.  You need to
> make
> > the appropriate changes on your end, then do: sudo apt-get update and
> then
> > install what you want.
>
> Thanks.. It's a basic dapper install. Just moving over from debian
> etch, so not sure of a lot of the repositpries.
>
> --
> Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com>
> Registered Linux User #96112
> ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:
> 18002350  mailman452  mailman42_5
>
> They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
> little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
>         Ben Franklin - 1759

No problem.  It's something that is asked quite often in fact.  Hopefully
one day the *Ubuntu's will have main, multiverse, universe and security
stuff enabled by default to save all this hassle of having to enable them
since everyone practically needs them from the get go to get any decent
apps.

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade (Hawkwind)
Registered Linux User #362532 Registered Kubuntu User #331
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Kubuntu #Ulteo