.Trash

Rebel Lion obsidion at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 29 19:11:37 UTC 2006

Around Thursday 30 November 2006 07:49, Dave wibbled of :
> I have run into a strange phenomenon, where deleted files don't end up in
> /home/user/.Trash instead, they remain somewhere and continue to take up
> disk space. I'm sure the answer is something simple but I have noticed
> something else as well. This all started when I upgraded to Dapper 6.1,
> could it simply be that Dapper uses a different trash can? I could use a
> push in the right direction, before my /home partition fills up.
>

> Thanks in advance

  Don't you have the trash applet on your taskbar ?
Trash on dapper is in ~/.local/share/Trash
 However 6.1 is not Dapper it is Edgy so do you have dapper 6.06.1 or do you
have edgy 6.10

David

--
~~~ Aaargh no it's mail from some weirdo ~~~
homepages http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~obsidion