kontact crashes every start

Rob Blomquist rob.blomquist at verizon.net
Wed Nov 29 05:53:22 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 09:11, Th. Amberger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use Kubuntu 6.06 and kontact for my mails. I changed a button in the
> navigation-bar (mark as spam) and now kontact crashes every start. When I
> start kmail directly, it works fine.
> Has anyone any idea where I can change the navigation-bar without starting
> kontact ?

Actually, you are not using Kontact for your email. You are using Kmail. I
personally dislike Kontact, and don't install it.

you can easily remove Kontact with an apt-get remove kontact. You may need to
remove kde-pim, too, but its just a metapackage.

If you don't have Kmail on your Kmenu, you can easily add it by adding a new
menu item in the Kmenu, and pointing it to kmail.

Rob
--
Mountlake Terrace, WA