s/mime

G Rajesh ganesanrajesh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 02:38:13 UTC 2006

Hello,
In continuation to the discussion regarding evolution as an email client, I
find kmail more usable the evolution in all respects, of course my personal
preference. But, has any one succeeded in using kmail for digital signatures?
Kleopatra still seems to fail to import digital signatures/certificates into
kmail!
I find a bug report in launchpad, any solutions till now? Any workarounds
please? How come kde developers ignore such an important facility? Really
surprising! It is the only feature that stops me using kmail fully - I have
to use thunderbird/evolution at least for this purposes.
If solution has not been reached yet, hope it is done before kde4.
Thanks & regards,
Rajesh