OT: Is Evolution a good email client?

Jerome B Newell bnewell at clear.net.nz
Tue Nov 21 23:53:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 22:01 +0200, Nigel Ridley wrote:
> Is Evolution a good email client?

I think this will  be a matter for you to decide for yourself. Opinions
will differ from person to person, depending on what they want from a
mailer. Install it and try for yourself.

For me, it is an excellent program as it is so versatile and easy to
learn. Evolution has all the facilities you are likely to need and then
some. I hated the inclusion of calendar, to-do list etc at first but now
I find it awesome to have these at my fingertips without having to load
another program.

One of my buddies hate sit because there are so many commands, but then
you only need to use/learn those that appeal to you.

Try it, like me you may grow to like it

Jerome B