crontab does not work anymore

claudiu claudiu.vlad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:13:28 UTC 2006

Here is my crontab:

# /etc/crontab: system-wide crontab
# Unlike any other crontab you don't have to run the `crontab'
# command to install the new version when you edit this file.
# This file also has a username field, that none of the other crontabs do.

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

# m h dom mon dow user  command
17 *    * * *   root   run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly
25 6    * * *   root   test -x /usr/sbin/anacron ||
run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily
47 6    * * 7   root   test -x /usr/sbin/anacron ||
run-parts --report /etc/cron.weekly
52 6    1 * *   root   test -x /usr/sbin/anacron ||
run-parts --report /etc/cron.monthly
#

În data de Lun 20 Noi 2006 21:55, Jason Straight a scris: