Password

Hawkwind hawkwind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:52:37 UTC 2006

On 11/19/06, Evetom1 at aol.com <Evetom1 at aol.com> wrote:

>  thank you for info
>
> I have reinstalled a 2nd time new password and user being very sure on
> what i used as password and user  same problem
>
> how do i uninstall  to start over no info disc about uninstalling

Why not follow the directions posted above and you can easily recover your
user/password. It's not *complicated* as the first person stated.  It's
actually very very simple.  Just boot to single user mode, type 'passwd'
without the ' ' and you can easily reset your password since you are root
user by default in single user mode.

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade (Hawkwind)
Registered Linux User #362532 Registered Kubuntu User #331
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Kubuntu #Ulteo