messages not going to sent-mail in KMail...

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Nov 18 23:00:06 UTC 2006

On Saturday 18 November 2006 11:52 am, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Do you know for sure that the messages actually were sent?

Not all of them for sure, but enough of them to assume they all have been.

They're really not here either.  The message that prompted me to ask the
question isn't anywhere in ~/Mail.  I remember enough of the words to have a
good shot at grepping it if it's there somewhere, and it seems to have
evaporated.

I don't have anything unusual here.  No IMAP whatever or any of the other
things I see people asking questions about.  I've had the same ~/Mail since
2001, and still have messages that old in there.

Very strange.

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/