installing on hp tablet laptop

pol linux_milano at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 12 17:37:59 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I need your help to install kubuntu on my hp tc4200 tablet laptop.
I have been trying to boot from the usb pen drive but no luck.
Following instructions in  http://d-i.pascal.at/
and using syslinux as loader, kernel boots, but cannot find the iso image.

Here are my questions:
  - I would try lilo as loader, which i have successfully been using for
    a dozen years, now. Would anybody suggest a suitable configuration
    for lilo?
  - Is /dev/sda the correct device name for the pen drive to be put
    into the lilo.conf?

  - Better: where can i find more detailed instructions to boot kubuntu
    from a pen drive?

Thank you
--
Pol