kopete spell-checker broken?

Francisco Borges f.borges at rug.nl
Tue Nov 7 19:40:00 UTC 2006

Hello!

: On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 04:31AM -0800, Earl Violet wrote:

> > I'm running Kopete on Edgy, and I can't get the "auto spell check"
> > to work anymore. I am pretty sure it used to work on Dapper.
> >
> > Can anyone confirm this?
> It works in Dapper and in KDE installed in Debian testing.

I just managed to get it to work, but on the most weird way:

Right Click -> "auto spell check"

THEN yes, it works... but setting this option to be on by default in the
Preferences, does not work; and "Settings" -> "Automatic Spell Check",
is simply "gray" <--> "not available".

When you are using this, are you setting it on using the right mouse
click, using the Preferences or the Menu option?

Cheers,
--
Francisco