firefox nuisance restart session

Kaj Haulrich kaj at haulrich.net
Fri Nov 3 20:00:41 UTC 2006

On Friday 03 November 2006 20:39, golfer wrote:
> I can't seem to stop firefox from asking whether I want to
> restart a crashed session, regardless of which of the 3 startup
> page options I select.  Anyone know how to get rid of this
> nuisance?

You could try to open the browser and in the address line type :
about:config

look for a line that reads something like :
browser.sessionrestore.resume-session  boolean  true

If you double-click that line it should change true --> false

Restart browser.

If it doesn't work, undo the change.

HTH

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*** Sent from a 100% Microsoft-free computer ***
********* Running Linux (Kubuntu 6.10) *********