[FIX] Re: bogofilter - kmail

Piero Ottuzzi piero.ottuzzi at omnys.it
Thu Nov 2 10:12:44 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I finally found the problem with bogofilter and KMail: you have to mark also
HAM messages, not only SPAM messages as I did before.
If you mark only SPAM messages the filter never kicks in... if you begin to
mark also some HAM messages then things begin to work as expected.

Bye
Piero

--
Q:	Why did the programmer call his mother long distance?