Installing F-Spot in Kubuntu

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:46:09 UTC 2006

On 01/11/06, claydoh <claydoh at claydoh.com> wrote:
> Try libmono-dev, that's the one that has your missing file

Thanks, Clay. How can I check that with apt-cache? I did a search on
mono.pc and it didn't find anything. Now, as expected it wants
something else:
checking for Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dll... configure: error: missing
required mono DLL: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dll

And of course this I can't find either. Is there any way to have
./configure check and tell me _everything_ that it needs, instead of
failing and stopping the checks?

Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ram.html
http://song-lirics.com/