FW: SCIM and other language characters -- documentation?

HG henrigira at numericable.fr
Wed May 31 06:27:22 UTC 2006

Yes scim could be a good linux solution like njstar on windows
i always made late my coming to a complete linux because
webcam messenger and writing chinese couldn't work on linux
One week on kubuntu and I am impressed... I got read of xp in dual boot
and used my two hdd for kub... Vmware is working very well too..
So if i really need a solution at short time i can always use xp in it...
I am trying to test every aspect one can give to me on forum or mailing
list so scim configuration improved a lot...
thanks a lot for your helping all :)
Henri