Genealogy program suggestions.

David A' Rebel obsidion at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 29 13:34:24 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 00:59, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I took a look at Gramps, but it seems way to complex for what I need.
> Are there any simple Genealogy programs for linux available?
> Basically, I want to create family trees. Thanks.
>
> Dotan Cohen
> http://dotancohen.com
> 235

 And Gramps doesn't allow you to do this how ? It has to be the best genealogy
database I have ever come across. I've been working on my own family tree for
10 years now and have used both windows and linux OS's in that time. There
are some very simple programs out there that are basically, put people on a
tree like you see in books etc, if you want something like that then you
really are not a serious genealogist and a simple drawing program or office
program is all you need, Try abiword, koffice or if you want to draw
something gimp.

--
*~~~~~~~DakaR
Linux user #215413