Mass converting .doc to html

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:17:56 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, Liz Young <liz at kandew.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 May 2006 09:05, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Does anybody know of a tool that I can use to convert a folder of 200
> > doc files to html? Thanks in advance.
>
> wv (in universe) will convert doc to html.  You will have to script it
> to do multiple files, something like:
> for file in *.doc;do wvHtml $file `basename $file .doc`.html;done
>
> -Liz

Who? What?
That looks like what I'm looking for! Thank you Liz!
Regarding bash scripting, I've googled and found lots of sources for
learning bash, but I'm not about to learn it tonight for this project.
Has anyone a tutorial handy that explains how to do things in batch
using bash?

Thank you!

Dotan Cohen
http://song-lirics.com