Print to File (PDF) does not appear in Firefox

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:29:06 UTC 2006

> You can set up ff to use kprinter :
> In the printer configuration, replace the printing command by "kprinter
> --stdin"
> Then ff will send the printed document to kprinter and you will be able to
> use the nice printing dialog

Now that you say it, IIRC this is one of the tip displayed when the
session starts. Should have known it :-(

Just tried it and it doesn't work! FF complains about the paper size
being unknown to the printer. I tried A4 and letter with the same
result, even though it works with the default lpr command.
--
Michel