Using Konqueror for FTP -- Unknown Error -- Help Me Please!

Robert Tilley tilleyrw at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 18 19:26:36 BST 2006

I wish to access my storage space on my web page, and I create a new tab in
Konqueror.

1.  I create a new tab (ctrl-T).
2.  I enter the URL "ftp://home.cfl.rr.com/rtgroup".
3.  I wait for Konqueror to ask for my username and password.

A message appears "An error occurred while loading
ftp://home.cfl.rr.com/rtgroup:".  Apparently the FTP part of Konqueror needs
some work.  Perhaps I'm not using it right?

Thanks, Bob
		-- Mark Twain