Send to both mailing list Kubuntu and Ubuntu

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu May 18 17:02:52 UTC 2006

OOzy Pal wrote:

> Is it OK to send my questions to both mailing lists? Because there are
> gurus who are subscribing only to ubuntu and gurus who are subscribing
> only to Kubuntu and I would like to benefit from their experience. I
> thought I'd ask before I do it. I don't want to upset others.

Normally, I would say yes, it's OK, but people on these particular lists
seem touchier about it than most, and in any case I think you've made a bad
assumption.  Most of the "gurus" on the Kubuntu list are probably on the
Ubuntu list, anyway.  If I have a problem that's appropriate to both, I
post on ubuntu-users.
--
derek