[SOLVED]Re: Problem with KDE automounting in Dapper Flight 7

alvonsius albert alvonsius.albert at gmail.com
Tue May 16 02:51:33 UTC 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 09:08, alvonsius albert wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is there anyone who have the problem in plugging USB drive or CDROM and DVD
> (anything that needs to be mounted) in Dapper flight 7? I have this problem
> since I can't mount those device from KDE, but I could from console. Back
> then when I'm using Breezy KDE always pop-up some notification for me and
> now there is none. I have installed hal, pmount, dbus, and the Media
> Notifier Daemon and KDED Media Manager is running too but there is no
> effect. Is there any cure for this or all I can do is sit down and wait for
> the update soon?
>
> Thanks ...

Nevermind, i don't know what I'm doin again but it seems that the automounting
is working again. Maybe because I re-install HAL and udev and install
kde-hal-device*something*

Thanks anyway :D

--
Alvonsius Albert N

"Do whatever you like, but remember to take care all the responsibilities"

Currently Blog at http://alvonsius.blogsome.com