K3b permissions issues.

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Sun May 7 01:31:27 UTC 2006

Thanks, I rather love K3b myself and it never has given me any odd problems.
As I said it works like a charm if I start it as the root user, so I was
hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction for making sure
permissions are OK.

I am already aware that K3b is a front end to growisofs and quite frankly I
don't think my computing skills are up to the task of parsing a man page and
burning a good DVD.

Besides since K3b is just a front-end to growisofs it would stand to reason
that I would encounter the same problem using growisofs directly without K3b.
It's got to be a problem with the permissions of a USB DVD writer but I have
no idea where to start looking.