Bluefish bookmarks

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:58:26 UTC 2006

On 5/6/06, Richard Crawford <rscrawford at mossroot.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 06 May 2006 03:15, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Can I bookmark a remote filesystem in Bluefish? I currently have 30+
> > remote filesystems bookmarked in Kate via the fish protocol (SFTP).
> > I'd like to switch to Bluefish, but I am a slave to Kate's bookmarks.
> > Can I set up Bluefish to use the fish protocol?
>
> Have you tried using Quanta?  It's a pretty good web development tool.  I
> prefer it over Bluefish, precisely because it can interact with remote
> filesystems via Fish.

Downloading it now. I'll check it out.

I've been googling a bit and it seems that I can work with Bluefish if
I can use gnome-vfs. However googling "gnome-vfs", "gnome-vfs wiki",
"gnome-vfs howto", hadn't led me to any clue as to how to use it. Nor
does wikipedia have any useful information. So, how can I mount a
remote filesystem via gnome-vfs?

Thanks

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com