koconverting from kwd to odt

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Sat May 6 12:10:09 UTC 2006

Hello,
I have a lot of kwd files I want to convert to odt so I am trying to do it in
batch.
I successfully opened a kwd and saved it as odt using KWord but when I try to
use koconvert I get an error:

pupeno at ulab:/home/sandra/PISTAS$ koconverter FALTA\ LETRA-PISTAS.kwd FALTA\
LETRA-PISTAS.odt
koffice (filter manager): ERROR: Couldn't create a valid filter chain!
koconverter: ERROR: *** The conversion failed! ***
pupeno at ulab:/home/sandra/PISTAS$

I've tried specifying the mime type, but that didn't help:

pupeno at ulab:/home/sandra/PISTAS$ koconverter --mimetype
"application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text" FALTA\ LETRA-PISTAS.kwd FALTA\
LETRA-PISTAS.odt
koffice (filter manager): ERROR: Couldn't create a valid filter chain!
koconverter: ERROR: *** The conversion failed! ***
pupeno at ulab:/home/sandra/PISTAS$

any ideas ?

Thank you.
--