Stuff from kcontrol missing in System Settings

David Mackie mcd at gol.com
Fri May 5 13:20:35 UTC 2006

Hi-
    just kidding, of course . . . . , no offense intended, possible
great job available :

HUMA CORP
Clinical Trials
JPY 300,000 - 300,000/Month, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
http://www.gaijinpot.com/job_view.php?jid=12771

    Probably, all you have to do is sit around playing cards, and be
injected every so often. Could be a whole new way of life.

    McDave