X display /English Dictionary

Testing Email images at torstencalvi.com
Tue May 2 09:59:59 UTC 2006

Hello Guys,

I am new to Kubuntu and I wanted to install a dictionary like MS Bookshelf
using WINE. I already installed WIne and run wine SETUP.EXE after that I am
receiving an Error below " Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Application tries to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
Application tries to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
root at ubuntu:/media/cdrom# Make sure that your X server is running and that
$DISPLAY is set correctly.

Do you know any English Dictionary program that can run on Ubuntu linux? Your
feedback is much appreciated.

Pls. help