Repository error

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 31 14:00:14 UTC 2006

Right sometimes the servers get messed up, just try backing up your
sources.list, and then replacing all the US  in the addresses with GB for
example, then do and update. This will switch to the GB repos, and maybe will
be OK. I find the GB repos fast and reliable and I'm mainland China, it is
faster than the repos here in China and the one in Hong Kong and Taiwan, so
should be good from the US.