To Automatix or not?

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Sun Mar 19 20:58:55 GMT 2006

I've seen some discussion on two separate threads recently about the merits of
Automatix.  I'd like to share the following from Jeff Waugh (Gnome developer
ghod and Ubuntu guru):

Quote: Jeff Waugh
"Please use EasyUbuntu instead of Automatix. There are a lot of disappointly
bad things done by Automatix that are better to avoid.
- Jeff"

Take it or leave it.  I'm not trying to start a holy war or dis the Automatix
people.  Just advertising that there is an "Ubuntu preferred" alternative :)

Peace,

James
--
"Home life as we understand it is no more natural to us than a cage is to a
cockatoo."