adept crashes in breezy and finally I got an external monitor to work

Albert albert at pensament.net
Wed Mar 15 21:20:03 UTC 2006

Dear all,

Ever since the last 2 weeks updates on the kernel and others, Adept crashes
when finishes installing a package, when attempting to sort again. The
backtrace is nil, for it was apparently compiled without the -g flag. Is
there anyway to fix this problem, since we'll have to wait a month or two to
get a dist-upgrade to dapper?

On other news, I got an external monitor to work for my powerbook. It is quite
easy, all one has to do is to follow some or all instructions (I didn't need
the custom radeontool) from http://ozlabs.org/~jk/docs/mergefb/

Albert

--
Albert Cardona