Dapper to be delayed 6 weeks...

scott sclewin at bmts.com
Tue Mar 14 13:01:57 UTC 2006

James Gray wrote:
> From a ZDnet article:
> http://tinyurl.com/m8v4n...

    The only problem I see is the loss of credibility the distribution
will lose.  One of the things the distribution will not be able to say
anymore is having a dependable 6 month release.  Of course, the
importance of credibility differs by the person.

    Also, when I went on the Ubuntu and the Kubuntu websites I could not
find any mention of this at all.  Is it normal for Ubuntu/Kubuntu to go
to 3rd party news sites to release important information.

--
Your friend,
Scott

"The most intelligent people in the world know they are not the most intelligent person"