kubuntu flight 5?

Γιάννης Παπαδόπουλος ypapado at panteion.gr
Tue Mar 14 09:02:18 UTC 2006

Hi,
I had several problems with flight 4 (see message in the list) and I have been waiting for 5 to see if they were solved. Kubuntu is supposed to be of equal weight with Ubuntu. Yet the link to Flight 5 is inactive and in Kubuntu site there is not even a notification about the cause of the delay or the date Flight 5 will be ready for download.

On 3/13/06, john e <john.godzero at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Has anyone know why there isn't a flight 5 of kubuntu yet, or when
> > it'll show up?

I don't know about a Flight 5, but Flight 4 is the current one.  Don't
worry - it's plenty advanced.

> > Is there a problem in the kde side of things, or haven't they had time
> > to test & upload it?

Flight 4 should be appearing in 1 month.  There's always a beta of it
- try http://torrent.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/dapper/flight-4/install/
I'm currently seeding the i386 iso with a 34% share ratio.  Enjoy!

--
GCS d-(++) s+: a? C++ UL+>++++ P+