dovecot, kmail & thunderbird

federico ouch.doh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:48:40 GMT 2006

Doh! sent it from the wrong address and it bounced.
Here it goes again.

On Thursday 09 March 2006 00:24, Art Alexion wrote:
Art Alexion escribió:
> On Wednesday 08 March 2006 10:10, federico wrote:
> > The MUA configuration should be straightforward
>
> Should be, but for some reason, I'm not getting it.  For example, in kmail
> do I add an account of type: Local Mailbox, IMAP or Disconnected IMAP?

That should be IMAP. Local works.
But I guess the MUA will suck the mails from
the local mailbox in /var/spool/mail/user to
/home/user/whatever defeating the purpose of using both
thunderbird and kmail.
I might be beautifully wrong, though.

--
Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...

--
Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...