FREE CD LINUX O/S From a Linux User

mr_mr_ mr_mr_007 at k.ro
Wed Mar 8 11:52:22 UTC 2006

sham <sham904 at gmail.com> wrote:
>sir
>
>May I request you to send
>me a free CD with the latest LINUX O/S on the following address :-
>
>Shamsul Baharin Mohd Nooh
>537 Kampung Besar
>14300 Nibong Tebal,
>Pulau Pinang,
>Malaysia.
>
>I do hope sir will help me out and send me the free CD as a
>special case free of cost.
>Thanks...
>
>--

HI! From a Linux User.

Please go to my page on: www.seekload.co.nr
Click on Linux on the "Menu Bar" And there you have a link to UbuntuLinux.
Click on that link and the UbuntuLinux page will come up. There you can
order your FREE Linux CDs directly at home for you. It is totally FREE of
product cost and FREE of shipment costs.
You get Live CD and Install CD.

Install = means that you can install it on you computer but your previous
Operative system is deleted.

Live = means that you can boot your computer from the CD without installing
it. It is slower but you do not have to change your Operative system. Just
don't do the same mistake like I did, to format your Hard Drive from it.
But that risk does not exist if you don't mingle with the root Hard Drive
like I did.

If you use Windows XP and you get a virus that the only choice is to format
you're hard drive then it is haven with Formatting it from Linux.

I use Live CD because i have Windows XP on my computer and I do not want to
change Operative system jet. With live CD you can use Two Operative systems
at once and if you copy the live CD-R on a CD-RW ore DVD-RW you have the
chance of using your Live CD as a Hard drive as well.

Sincerely yours/Liviu

Targul Online de Joburi . Participa si tu!
http://www.myjob.ro/index.php?m=jobfair