Minolta 2300 color laser printer.

Harry Vorstenbosch harry.vorstenbosch at zonnet.nl
Mon Mar 6 18:59:39 GMT 2006

Dave handle as follows:
Go to System > Administration > Printers > New Printer > Network Printer >
Sellect CUPS Printer (IPP) and type in the empty field after URI:
http://192.168.1.74  (YOUR IP ADDRESS of Your Printer) of course
Select the manufacturer, e.g. Minolta magicolor 2300 DL or if this driver
won't work select the Generic PCL5e Printer driver type hpljet 4 or
equivalent.

Harry,