Partition Magic for linux?

Luca Mollica mollica.luca at hsr.it
Fri Mar 3 16:03:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

usually I get a big source of ideas and commands to use on The
Linux Database Project webstite for many troubles I have with
Linux. I remember that many useful things are told about using
command line tools for creating and resizing partitions here:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Partition/

that is referred to fdisk program: I have tried it a couple of
times and it worked with basic features explained in the following
section:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Partition/fdisk_partitioning.html

Unfortunately I do not remember the name of two programs for
partitioning in a graphical way under Linux that I was recently
examining ... I can send them here in the ML this night, I have to
check the names, but I remember that one name resembles Partition
Magic very closely.

Bye