kde and local files

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 2 16:35:15 GMT 2006

Perhaps, but how do I know, I just have the default permissions given to me by
the auto mount system. The hard drive is mounted as /media/sda1 or sda2. This
happens whether it is a hard drive or a flash drive. I even had this same
problem in SuSe 10 and even upgrading KDE in Breezy doesn't help. I'm not
sure what permissions I need since I know that I can read/write on the
volume.

Advice on checking the permissions would be appreciated.

Gabe