[OBORONA-SPAM] KDE Volume Control Settings

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:59:36 GMT 2006

On 3/2/06, Javier <javiermon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Use find.
>
> Man can be used to search for text inside text and/or name of files.
> Man it's man page, right now I'm not in front of my pc and I can't
> give you an exact command, but i remmber that the manual page has
> examples.
>
> Hope it helps
> --
>
> Javier

Thanks Javier. I have read the man page and "find -help" as was
reccommended in the man page. However, I cannot figure out which
option searches inside files. There were no examples in the man page,
nor in -help (Though the man page said that there would be).

If anyone is familiar with find, please tell me which option to use to
search inside of files. Thank you.

Dotan Cohen
http://song-lirics.com/sl/artist/618/youth-asylum-lirics.php