Intergrating Firefox and Tbird to KDE- lots of info, no solution!

polariscorp at free.fr polariscorp at free.fr
Wed Jun 28 13:28:27 UTC 2006

Do you think  it is possible to have a preview of the file you are browsing (image for example) it would be very useful when uploading file (it is very well integrated on the windows version) why not having this kind of behavior (konqueror has it....)

Stephane
polariscorp at free.fr
28/06/2006 - 15:26:04

======= binary_y2k2 at blueyonder.co.uk - 28/06/2006 15:15:22 =======