any iTunes replacement on Kubuntu 6.06 ?

Jordi Ferrando jferrando at netplc.com
Tue Jun 27 07:10:05 UTC 2006

No, it worked "out of the box". When I connect my ipod to the usb port,
konqueror asks to open the resource in a new window, and I agree. I set up
gtkpod to read from the ipod mount mount, then copy the files to the ipod,
and then "sync" on gtkpod. After that, it is very important to umount the
ipod cleanly (safe extract usb).