How can I sync a PocketPC?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:32:45 UTC 2006

On 26/06/06, Art Alexion <art.alexion at verizon.net> wrote:
> I usually hate when people answer questions like this, but I am going to do it
> anyway.  Why not switch to a Palm OS handheld instead of winmob?  Not only
> will you be able to use
> 1) pilot-link
> 2) kpilot
> 3) jpilot and/or
> 4) gnome-pilot
> but you may like the Palm OS better than WinMob.  I find that for the things I
> use a handheld most, calendar and address, Palm OS has a more ergonomic and
> fewer taps, interface.

Well, it'd be a waste of my 300 Euro device, for one! I actually like
the PocketPC more than Palms I've since used. And I use the device for
much more that just the PIM apps.

When I change devices in another few years, I may reconsider, however
this device should last me at least until I finish university. That
is, if I don't physically break it.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com