How can I sync a PocketPC?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 17:59:27 UTC 2006

On 25/06/06, OOzy Pal <oozypal at gmail.com> wrote:
> why don't you try to use wine and install your windows application. I
> am not sure if this will work but it is worth a try.

The windows apps are ActiveSync and Outlook. To tell you the truth, I
hate both of them! I'll see if there are any other standalone windows
apps that will run under wine, though I'd rather avoid that.

Actually, I've found some info regarding syncing PocketPC's with
linux, but I was hoping to hear of any first-hand experiences.
Everything that I've googled so far has been very discouraging.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com