apt archives

Joe Hart j.hart at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 25 07:18:52 UTC 2006

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 23/06/06, Joe Hart <j.hart at hccnet.nl> wrote:
>> You might want to take a look at the kubuntu wiki. There's a mention of
>> how to turn konqueror back into the kde version instead of the kubuntu.
>> I find the standard version (mainly the toolbars) much better. I
>> couldn't figure out how to create the buttons on the kubuntu version to
>> change the view mode, and didn't know they existed until I saw it on a
>> friends' machine.
>>

> Where is that article? I cannot find it in the Kubuntu wiki.

Believe it or not, it's mentioned in the faq.  Seems to me that they
shouldn't be doing things so significant konqueror.  But, then again,
it's their distribution.  If we don't like it, we don't have to use it.

http://www.kubuntu.org/faq.php

As for mentioning the changes, currently there are no pages on
kubuntu.org that mention them, but you can always find information about
packages from their original source, in this case KDE.  So, go to
http://www.kde.org and find the list of recent changes.

If you don't know the address of the package, google it.

Joe