apt archives

Jacob Rideout ubuntu at jacobrideout.net
Sun Jun 25 03:11:08 UTC 2006

kde-latest is just a symlink to the latest kde, so (right now) it is
the same as "deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde-353 dapper main"

The kubuntu.org repository is maintained by Johnathan Ridel, and he is
fairly quick to get out security updates. If there are problems,
bugging him on freenode seems to work. Cannocal won't (AFAIK) support
3.5.3 though, so that might be a concern, but I find, 3.5.3 more
stable anyway.