x freezes after last dapper kernel upgrade

golfer golfbuf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 21:56:01 BST 2006

On 6/23/06, hannesw <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:
> Ok, also switching to the default 2.6.15-25-386 fixes the problem, so
> what I'm seeing is indeed a problem with the 686 kernel.

Here I have also had crash problems with the 386 version, so now I'm
back to the 2.6.15-23-686 (old kernel) just to demonstrate that it
will still run ok.  I'm using it over 24 hours now without a crash, so
it may be the proof that 2.6.15-25-[3,6]86 is no good.  But, I'll give
it a bit more time before updating the bug.