IceWM and KDE

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:07:09 UTC 2006

How do IceMW and KDE relate? I see on kde-look.org that they have
windows decorations for IceWM. Why is that?

For that matter, if I depend heavily on KDE's fish protocol (in Kate
and Konqueror mostly) would I see any benefit in switching to IceWM,
Xfce (prefered) or some other lightweight windows manager? Any advise
or suggestions as to which one? Note that I need multi-lingual typing
support (not native English speaker) and Sticky Keys (broken hand).

Finally, how do I install windows decorations from kde-look.org? I
downloaded the tar but don't know what to do with it.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com